Sauls, William H.
- Administration of Estates
Working with clients in the field of estate planning, tax, and business law since 1981, the firm is well known within the San Diego community for its integrity, quality, and personal service. We are dedicated to meeting the individual needs of our clients.
Bill is a highly rated member of the San Diego legal community and is a member of the Probate, Estate Planning, Trust, and Business Law sections of the San Diego County Bar Association and the State Bar of California. He has received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell and was chosen as one of San Diego's best lawyers by San Diego Magazine.
Bill has been selected as a 2011 through 2016 Five Star Wealth Manager in the fields of estate planning and business law.
- Western State University College of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1980
- Western State University, San Diego, California
- B.A. - 1977
- Major: Law
- California, 1981
- San Diego legal community, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Business Law, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law sections, Member
- Downtown San Diego Partnership, Chief Legal Officer, Present
Current Employment Position
- Owner, William H. Sauls Attorney At Law